Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

I Miss You Beautiful Images And Quotes. Best Image Of I Miss U



I feel bad when you miss me,
I feel sad when you don’t.
I Miss You
I’m a fish out of water without you.
I Miss You 
For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.
I Miss You 

When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with
you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.
I Miss You 

When I miss you, I don’t have to go far … I just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you
I Miss You 

if you loved me so much why did you leave!
why did you leave us
why did you leave my heart
why did you leave me
you were my air
my world now it just seems like i am dying
im putting the effort to get over you belive me im trying,im trying
now i just realized its not you i have to let go i just have to the let go of out memories.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...