Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why ??? A Poem For Dad On His Death


Why?
Why do I cry when I know he's in no more pain?
I cry because I wish I could of stopped his pain
and made him better.
Why do I cry when I know he's at peace in Heaven?
I cry because I felt helpless, there was nothing I could do
but stand by him and try to comfort him.
Why do I cry when I know he's lived a full life?
I cry because I think of what memories could of been
in the days and years ahead.
Why do I cry when I think of the times we've had together?
I cry because I LOVE this MAN and I MISS him oooh sooo much,
I cry because he is my DAD!!!
DAD, watch over me through the rest of my life and when my life
is through I will again be with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...