Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

As i look into your eyes


As i look into your eyes , i see all the reasons why ,
my life's worth a thousand skies ,
you're the simplest love i've known , and the purest one i'll own ,
know you'll never be alone ,
.. My baby , you're the reason i could fly ,
and 'cause of you , i don't have to wonder why ,
.. Baby you , there's no more just getting by ,
you're the reason i feel a life ,
though these words i say are true , they still fail to capture you ,
as mere words can only do ,
how do i explain that smile ,
and how it turns my world around ,
keeping my feet on the ground ,
i will catch you if you fall ,
i will be right there if you call ,
you're my greatest love of all ,



Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...